Our Primary Schools Development Programme offers bespoke support for Norfolk’s Primary school heads, leaders and staff on key issues for improving your school.
About our Primary Schools Development Programme
- Training and development that is uniquely tailored to your school’s needs
- Focussed and interactive small group workshops (max. 12)
- Plus a follow-up session in your school focussed on putting these strategies into action
- Tackling the key issues for Primary school improvement
- Learn from experienced heads with a track record of success in these areas
- Each initial session will take place at one of our partner schools. This will give delegates the opportunity to gain first-hand experience of how other schools approach the big issues facing primary education
Each workshop consists of two parts:
- 3-hour small-group training session with a specialist, in which we will work with you on strategies that can work in the unique context of your schoo
- 3-hour follow-up session in your school to work with you (and/or your staff) on the implementation of those strategies
The format of this session is completely flexible and will be agreed with each participant according to the individual needs of your school. It could be an intensive one-to-one follow up session, some small group training and development with your leadership team, or a session with a larger group of your teachers. Or even a combination of these elements.
The cost of each workshop is £295 per person, which covers both the initial session and the in-school follow-up.
Get in touch
If you have any questions about the workshops or would like any further information please contact Paul McCann, NTTC Director, on (01603) 773 708 or email Paul.McCann@ccn.ac.uk